Strawberry season is in full swing, so let's make the best of those little delights with this creamy strawberry smoothie. Not only can it be made in minutes, it's also delicious, chock full of antioxidants, and provides a dose of healthy fats and protein.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 1 large glass
You will need:
- 10 medium strawberries, washed and coarsely sliced
- 1 medium banana, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or no flavour work well)
- 2 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 an apple, washed and coarsely chopped (optional)
Steps to make:
- Add it all to your blender and blend until smooth. Add water or coconut milk to adjust consistency.